2019 RGA Memberships
RGA membership authorizes you, your spouse, and children (21 years of age and younger) to play the Public 18 course at any time between opening and closing times Monday-Friday, Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
Annual RGA Membership Opportunities
- Associate Junior Golf (Under age 30) $ 1,600
- Associate Single Golf $ 2,000
- Associate Family Golf $ 2,400
Enjoy a 10% cash savings incentive for membership fees paid in full at time of joining. Otherwise, membership fees are payable in four equal, consecutive monthly installments.
RGA Membership Benefits
- Advance Tee Times
- Exclusive Member-Only Tournaments
- Preferred Golf Rates
- 10% Off Merchandise
- Stockholder’s Course Access
Do the math…RGA Memberships are a great deal! If you have any questions or wish further details please call our Pro-Shop at (919) 772-9987.
*Golf cart fees are additional costs to be paid at the time of rental.
- 2019 RGA Membership Agreement Terms, Rules & Regulations (with Annual Associate Membership Application)
- 2019 RGA Membership Agreement Terms, Rules & Regulations (with Quarterly Annual Associate Membership Application)
RGA is a stockholder-owned golf course which has been in operation since its incorporation in 1929. Stockholder benefits include unlimited play on the private stockholder 9-hole course, spouse and children under 21 pay no green fees, golf cart discount, weekly stockholder (and guest only) tournaments, etc. Interested parties are encouraged to contact us for additional details.
RGA Board of Directors
John Hitch, President
Bill Lawrence, Vice President
Stephen Horney, Treasurer