Texas Scramble Results:
- July 2nd – rga-texasscramblejuly2nd.golfgenius.com
- June 25th – rga-texasscramblejune25th.golfgenius.com
- June 18th – rga-texasscramblejune18th.golfgenius.com
- June 11th – rga-texasscramblejune11th.golfgenius.com
I am happy as I read the news that some of the restrictions are now gradually being relaxed, and step-by-step, we are adjusting to the shape of things to come. From all of us at RGA, thank you for your continued support and thank you for the appreciation you have shown to our staff that excelled during these unprecedented times. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
We see it as our responsibility to ensure the best possible level of health and safety standards are followed when you visit our clubs. Safety is our highest priority, so we also ask for your assistance. Please be assured that at our clubs we have protocols and guiding principles in place that follow the recommendations and guidance issued by the Centers of Disease Control (CDC), State and Local Department of Health and Human Services, County Public Health, and Emergency Management agencies, as well as guidelines issued by OSHA and EEOC.
Here is what you can expect as RGA opens in phases with modified operating guidelines.
- We are asking the membership to do their part of self-monitoring, washing hands, use sanitizers, self-distancing etc. before you arrive and during the round. Please stay 6 feet apart throughout your round.
- The Rules of Golf allow players to keep the flagstick in the hole while putting. We recommend this practice at all times while on the putting surface to avoid contact with the flagstick. We will remove rakes from all bunkers and will allow players to take free relief within the bunker at no penalty due to unraked bunkers during play.
- All golf cars are cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized before and after each use.
- Water stations on the course and around the clubhouse will be not be in service. Bottled water will be available for a discounted price of $1.00.
- Scorecards and pencils, etc. will no longer be available in open containers in the golf shop counter but can be provided on request. All golf carts will have these items in the cart to start the round.
- The golf course maintenance team will put the cup in the hole upside down to help limit the number of people touching the flagstick and minimize the contact of the ball in the cup.
- Non family members can now ride in the same cart if you chose to. We recommend you wear a face mask since you will not be physically distanced by 6 feet.
- The Golf Shop is open and can have up to ten customers at a time. Thank you for your patience.
- The Snack Bar is open.
- Indoor dining areas are open with tables being spaced 8 feet apart.
- Extra hand sanitizers have been placed around the clubhouse.
- We are carrying out extra cleaning with the assistance from our housekeeping, golf shop and snack bar.
- We have posted signage reminding our visitors to maintain a six-foot distance from one another as well as providing additional tips to to protect themselves.
- No personal coolers are allowed. No outside food or beverage is allowed.
- Customers are asked to personally dispose of trash in nearby receptacles.
- For any upcoming member event, tournament scorecards will be produced and placed on each cart. All scoring will be done through our tournament software Golf Genius but we will not showcase a scoreboard or TV leaderboard at the conclusion of play to help self-distancing and gathering of 25 or more people. At the completion of the round, playing competitors will verify scores, call them out to the professional staff who will type them into Golf Genius. Our professional staff post the results at www.rgagolf.net at the conclusion of play.
While the recently announced upcoming easing of the Coronavirus measures is a cautious step towards a new normal, allowing each and every one to gradually adjust, we kindly request if you or a family member is sick or does not feel well to please stay home, and also to be mindful of physical distancing guidelines and operating modifications in place. Wear a mask if physical distancing is not possible. Our goal is not to flatten the curve, but to have no curve at all!
Stay healthy, and rest assured, we are here for you!
Effective June 15th, 2020
|2020 Summer RATES||RIDING||WALKING|
|18-Holes: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays||$42.00||$30.00|
|9-Holes: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays||$32.00||$25.00|
|Twilight: Monday-Thursday (After 4:00 pm)||$27.00||$20.00|
|Twilight: Friday (After 4:00 pm)||$28.00||$21.00|
|Twilight: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays (After 4:00 pm)||$32.00||$25.00|
Foot Golf is available for $20.00. Times must be approved by the professional staff.