Dear Members & Guests,
As you head into the holiday weekend, we would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels for those who will be out of town. For the customers who will be staying close to home and playing golf at RGA over the next few days, I would like to update you on the latest mandate Governor Cooper put into place on Monday effective Wednesday, November 25th at 5:00 pm and how it relates to your golfing experience through December 11th. Under Executive Order No. 180, a face covering will be required in all indoor settings and for those who can’t maintain social/physical distancing of 6 feet or more from others.
To help ensure the safety and health of fellow customers and staff, we will be operating under the following protocols until December 11th:
- As we have stated since COVID started, we ask our customers to continue self-monitoring, washing hands, use hand sanitizers, etc. on a regular basis prior to coming to the club.
- For those who are showing any symptoms of illness or are awaiting test results with no symptoms, please do not come to the club.
- Customers who take a double riding cart and riding with a non-household customer are required to wear a face mask while riding in the cart together.
- Members who are bringing guests, we kindly ask you to properly vet them prior to coming to the club. Even if you ride to the course together, members and guests are still required to wear a face mask while riding in the cart together.
- While on the practice tee, putting green, tee boxes, greens, etc. please remember to physically distance yourself at least 6 feet from fellow members and golfers. For those who can’t, wearing a mask will be required.
- For members and guests who decide to walk during their round of golf, wearing a mask on the course is not required as long as physical distancing of 6 feet or more can be maintained between you and your playing partners.
- When entering the clubhouse and golf shop, a mask is required to worn at all times.
We understand this will be an inconvenience compared to how we normally play a round of golf but please respect the staff if they kindly have to ask you to put on a mask during your round of golf or at the practice facility. As we have said from mid-March when this first started, we will all need to do our part to keep fellow members, family and staff safe and healthy especially as we head into the holiday season.
I know you are exhausted from the trying circumstances that we have all been under in 2020 due to COVID but we kindly ask for your continued support over the next few weeks. As a staff, we greatly appreciate your understanding and wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
If you have any questions feel free to call 919-772-9987 or email me email@example.com.
Effective November 2nd, 2020
|2020 WINTER RATES||RIDING||WALKING|
|18-Holes: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays||$42.00||$30.00|
|9-Holes: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays||$32.00||$25.00|
|Twilight: Monday-Thursday (After 2:00 pm)||$27.00||$20.00|
|Twilight: Friday (After 2:00 pm)||$28.00||$21.00|
|Twilight: Saturday, Sunday & Holidays (After 2:00 pm)||$32.00||$25.00|
Jr. Golfers Under 13 With Adult