All team members will tee off on each hole. The team shall select the most
desirable tee shot, from which the second shot will be played by all team members. Then each player will play their own ball until the ball is holed out. Please record each player’s gross and net scores on the scorecard and record the best score between each player as the team score. (So if Bill gets a 4 and his partner Rob gets a 6, count the 4 for the team.)
- Team members must place the ball within one club-length of the selected shot, but not nearer the hole. If a selected shot lies in a hazard, bunker, second cut of rough, or fringe of the green, the ball must be placed within one club-length of the selected shot, no nearer the hole. However, the ball must be placed in the same condition i.e. hazard, bunker, or rough.
- When putting, you must place your ball within six inches of the selected shot, but not nearer the hole. There are no gimmies.
- USGA Rules
- Please keep golf carts away from greens – Repair Ball Marks & Divots
IF QUESTIONS ARISE ABOUT A RULING, PLAY A SECOND BALL AND CHECK WITH RULES COMMITTEE PRIOR TO SIGNING & RETURNING SCORECARD
Men (Under 60) – Blue
Seniors (Over 61) – White
Super Seniors (Over 70) – Gold
Ladies – Red
The net and gross prize money will be split equally in half. Also, $2 of each participant will be taken out for the season-long points challenge. After the season final (October 28th), the top 24 players will be invited to play in the Tournament of Champions on November 4th to compete for massive prizes.
$5 Skins Game Optional – Split in Half for Gross and Net
Closest to the Pin
Scoring for League
- 10 points will be awarded for 1st place in both divisions. (Must have over 5 teams)
- 5 points will be awarded for 2nd place in both divisions. (Must have over 11 teams)
- 3 points will be awarded for 3rd place in both divisions. (Must have over 21 teams)
- 1 point is awarded for closest to the pin.
- Point totals are accumulative for the season. (March 14th – October 28th)
Weekly league results will be posted every Friday on our website and social media.